Fast, easy to use, travels well, BPA free plastic, the Aeropress makes an 8oz cup but you can easily dilute the strength. Box is not as shown, it is plain cardboard.
1. Put one paper disc in the black plastic cap and twist to secure.
2. Measure finely ground coffee with the scoop provided using 1 scoop per cup. Use approximately 2 scoops for 12oz mug.
3. Add hot water and thoroughly wet the grounds, stirring with the stirrer paddle.
4. You have a lot of room to experiment with this method. We suggest hot water and varying letting it steep for 20 seconds then stirring for 20 seconds.
5. Now press (get it? Aeropress ) with an even hand. Dilute to your preferred strength.